Oak Brook’s Leading Air Conditioner Service Company
Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling is the leading choice for Oak Brook air conditioner service. You can count on us if you’re in need of either of the following:
Air Conditioner Maintenance
– Maintenance will boost energy efficiency
– Maintenance will decrease the need for repairs
– Maintenance will lower operating costs
– Maintenance will increase your air quality
– Maintenance will allow for optimal system operation
Air Conditioner Repair
– Repair can resolve uneven cooling
– Repair can resolve incorrect humidity levels
– Repair can resolve excessive noise during operation
– Repair can resolve abnormal odors in air being circulated through your home
Contact us today for maintenance and AC repair in Oak Brook!
Increase Your Energy Efficiency with a New AC Unit
Are you in need of Oak Brook Illinois air conditioning installation? If so, Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling is the choice for you! As systems age, they begin to lose energy efficiency, which will cost you more and more on cooling bills. Our team goes above and beyond to deliver services customers are in need of, as we are an established family-owned and operated heating and cooling company that has been serving homeowners since 1977. If your system is 10-15 years old and is costing too much to run without providing you with much needed cool air, contact us today for air conditioner replacement in Oak Brook. We offer the following options for your new system:
- The Infinity series offers your choice of features, choice of 1 and 2-stage compressor operation for the quietest and most comfortable results, protection from moisture and contaminants in the air, and a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The Performance series has the strength to cool your entire space, 4 models available, a variety of features, protection from contaminants and moisture in the air, and a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The Comfort Series is built to last with ArmorPlate coil coating and weather shield protection, 3 available models, a variety of features, and a 10-year parts warranty.