Is it Time to Replace My Heating System?
The following warning signs are indicators that it’s time for furnace replacement in Bolingbrook IL:
- Your furnace is 10-15 years old or older
- Your furnace can’t properly heat your home
- The cost of system repairs keeps adding up
- Unfamiliar noises and/or odors are coming from the heating system
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s very likely that it’s time to call Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling for Bolingbrook furnace installation. When you upgrade or replace your current heating system, you will experience boosted energy efficiency, a better quality of air, and lower heating costs. Contact us today!
Heating and Cooling Service in Bolingbrook
Did you know that improper maintenance and improper installation are the most common causes of furnace issues? Luckily, you can avoid both of those issues by scheduling regular heating and cooling service in Bolingbrook with Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating and Cooling. If you are considering upgrading to a new furnace, we can be sure it gets installed properly.
If your furnace isn’t working as it should, is a repair or replacement in order? Here are some things to consider:
- Is it nearing the end of its lifespan? If your furnace is around 15 years old, it is probably wise to consider replacing it within the next few years. Even if it seems to be working normally most of the time, it is much less efficient than new models.
- Are you making frequent repairs? If your furnace is constantly in need of repair, it might be time to consider putting your money towards a new furnace instead of towards one that isn’t in good repair.
- Would you like lower utility bills? Older furnaces use much more energy than new furnaces do. You can often see a big savings on your utility bills simply by upgrading your old furnace to a new high-efficiency model.