The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance in Bolingbrook
Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling is the best choice for heating service in Bolingbrook Illinois because we are dedicated to our customers and to what we do. We want you to have the highest quality air in your home, and that’s why we encourage customers to schedule regular furnace maintenance.
The Benefits of Maintenance Are:
A more energy efficient system
Cleaner and more comfortable air
Minimized need for system repairs
Longer system life
Savings on heating costs
Why a High Efficiency Furnace Matters
When you’re shopping for a new furnace, it may be tempting to sacrifice some efficiency to save money on the cost of your furnace. However, keep in mind that the higher efficiency capacity your system has, the more money you will save over time. Each month you use your furnace, you will save on your utility bills and that savings will last for the life of your furnace. Conversely, if you save money upfront on a less efficient furnace, it could really end up costing you much more in the long run. Here are some other benefits to a high efficiency furnace:
- It can warm your home more effectively so you are more comfortable.
- Up to 35% of your heat can be lost through ductwork in your home. This is the case no matter what efficiency level your furnace is. A high efficiency furnace will help to offset some of that lost heat.
- It doesn’t just save you money, but it is better for the environment too.
If you’re sick of paying too much for Bolingbrook furnace repair, contact us to upgrade your heating system!
Is it Time to Replace My Heating System?
The following warning signs are indicators that it’s time for furnace replacement in Bolingbrook IL:
- Your furnace is 10-15 years old or older
- Your furnace can’t properly heat your home
- The cost of system repairs keeps adding up
- Unfamiliar noises and/or odors are coming from the heating system
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s very likely that it’s time to call Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling for Bolingbrook furnace installation. When you upgrade or replace your current heating system, you will experience boosted energy efficiency, a better quality of air, and lower heating costs. Contact us today!
Heating and Cooling Service in Bolingbrook
Did you know that improper maintenance and improper installation are the most common causes of furnace issues? Luckily, you can avoid both of those issues by scheduling regular heating and cooling service in Bolingbrook with Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating and Cooling. If you are considering upgrading to a new furnace, we can be sure it gets installed properly. If your furnace isn’t working as it should, is a repair or replacement in order? Here are some things to consider:
- Is it nearing the end of its lifespan? If your furnace is around 15 years old, it is probably wise to consider replacing it within the next few years. Even if it seems to be working normally most of the time, it is much less efficient than new models.
- Are you making frequent repairs? If your furnace is constantly in need of repair, it might be time to consider putting your money towards a new furnace instead of towards one that isn’t in good repair.
- Would you like lower utility bills? Older furnaces use much more energy than new furnaces do. You can often see a big savings on your utility bills simply by upgrading your old furnace to a new high-efficiency model.
Troubleshooting your Bolingbrook Furnace Issues
Before you start thinking that getting a new furnace and scheduling furnace installation in Bolingbrook Il is inevitable, we may be able to help you get a little more life out of your furnace. Here are some common issues to look for:
- Improper maintenance can lead to a variety of issues. If you haven’t had your furnace maintained lately, a basic tune-up may be able to solve the issues you are having.
- If your furnace isn’t coming on at all, it may not be an issue with your furnace. The thermostat could be to blame. Check that to make sure it is functioning properly, first. Consider replacing it if it is several years old.
- Air flow issues could be caused by a dirty filter or potentially an issue with your ductwork. If your filter is clean and you have access to your ductwork, perform a quick inspection and see if you notice any major issues. Even small holes can impact air flow, but a professional may need to help you identify them.
- Check your fuel source. Whether it is gas or electricity, if your furnace isn’t getting the fuel it needs, it won’t work.