Dear Valued Fire ‘n’ Ice Customers,
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and continued support. We are open during this challenging time and will be responding to your emergency heating and cooling needs. We are considered an essential service during this time and will maintain our operations to serve you.
We take your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our team, extremely seriously. Your well-being is our top priority at Fire ‘n’ Ice. We understand the concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing and wanted to let you know we are here for you when you need us. We are open for business.
We are following recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are taking extra safety measures and precautions for all of our office employees and field technicians. These include:
- Limiting our technicians to conduct emergency service and installations only to those homeowners not exhibiting symptoms.
- Wearing shoe covers.
- Wearing face masks if available.
- Routinely washing hands and applying sanitizer.
- Wiping surface areas in our work vehicles and tools after each visit.
- For service please call us on (630) 686-1026.
- We kindly ask that if you or a household member are sick or showing symptoms, please notify us when calling.
- For additional information about COVID-19, visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov
- We offer a wide array of whole home indoor air quality products to clean & treat your indoor air of pollen, dust, bacteria, viruses, etc. These products are in high demand so you may want to get a jumpstart on researching by visiting our website for more information or giving us a call. We can pre-order your IAQ products and have ready to install once we get back to full operations.