Furnace Service Company in Oak Brook
Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling is the best choice for furnace repair & service in Oak Brook! We strive to ensure all of our customers have what they need to stay warm and comfortable during the coldest winter nights, and that means offering 24/7 emergency services. To avoid being left without heat at the least opportune time, you should have your heating system regularly and professionally maintained. This will boost your system’s energy efficiency, lower heating costs, and provide you with better air quality. For more information about our services for Oak Brook heater repair and maintenance, contact us today!
Oak Brook’s Choice for Heater Installation and Upgrades
If you feel it’s time for Oak Brook furnace installation or replacement, Fire ‘n’ Ice Heating & Cooling is the choice for you! We are a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the area since 1977, and as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer only the finest products available. If you aren’t sure whether or not you’ll benefit from replacing or upgrading your heating system, consider these benefits to doing so:
- You will experience higher energy efficiency with a new heating system, which will save you a significant amount on heating cost
- You will avoid continual and expensive repairs that are common with older systems, and the amount being spent on repair services could make up for the cost of a new system
- You will experience a higher quality of indoor air
Whatever your heating and cooling needs, contact us today for heating and cooling service in Oak Brook!
Furnace Replacement in Oak Brook, IL
If you’re considering purchasing a new furnace, but not sure it will be worth it, it will help to know how a new furnace can benefit you. An Oak Brook heating and cooling installation has many benefits:
- Decreased need for repairs – If you have an older furnace and are noticing the more frequent need to spend money on repairs, it may be that your furnace is nearing the end of its life. A furnace replacement can get your comfort back and you don’t risk the chance of your furnace dying during a cold, winter month.
- Decreased heating bill – Newer furnaces are more efficient than older models and furnaces that have not been properly maintained. The money you can save on your energy bill will eventually pay for the new furnace itself.
- Warranties – New furnaces come with a warranty so you can rest easy knowing your comfort is covered! Warranties vary by make and model, so you can shop around to find a furnace with the kind of warranty you want.
Not looking for heating service? We also offer AC services!